Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Software Tester for a contract opportunity to work with our client based in Reston, VA.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at email@example.com or 407-868-8967.
- Experience creating and executing test procedures in support of development, integration, regression and user acceptance testing.
- Preferred skills:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with software testing
- Experience using Redmine
- Experience with Agile (working with a scrum team)
- Automated testing with tools such as Selenium
- Preferred skills:
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- High School diploma/GED with 10 years of experience, or Associates degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelors degree with 6 years of experience, or Masters degree with 4 years of experience, or PhD with 2 years of experience.
- Exceptionally Complex – researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance.
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues.
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
- Individual Work/Teamwork or Leadership/Management:
- Leadership/ Management – Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams.
- Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
- Directs multiple teams through to project completion.
- Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers.
- Training & Certifications:
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.