Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a software engineer for a contract opportunity working with our client in Orlando, FL.
For more information, please contact Britney Lester at 407-776-2367 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary: Software engineers are responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and documentation of software applications. A software engineer is expected to be able to apply industry best practices to a problem space to develop an optimal solution in new or existing codebases.
- Makes targeted modifications to existing software applications as well as develop new components and systems as requirements dictate.
- Leverages internal reuse and Free Open Source Software (FOSS) to the extent allowed to minimize cost and maximize productivity.
- Implementation and application of sound AVT configuration management processes and adherence to AVT software CM and development policy and procedures.
- Responsible for establishing, conducting, and documenting software testing based on customer requirements.
- Works on the overall design and development of software products as well as software applications.
- C++ and DOD/ Simulator experience is essential, security clearance eligibility is required.
- Unmanaged software language, Object oriented software language, software design languages, and Configuration management tools experience required.
- Experience with building to requirements and/or synthesizing requirements required.
- Basic math (including linear algebra), analytical, written, and spoken communication skills are required.
- Equipment/Software/Tools Used: Windows, Linux, Microsoft Office, Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Confluence, JAMADevelopment Environments such as: Visual Studio, GNU make, Eclipse
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.