Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a project manager for a contract opportunity working with our client in Washington, DC.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager that will be responsible for overseeing all operations for a large-scale security program comprised of multiple projects.
- Responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the project.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the project are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the project location. Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
• 5+ years of security project experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in construction or engineering is desired.
• Experience with commercial electrical or physical and electronic-type security projects.
• Experience in field management, contract management, project oversight responsibility, QA/QC surveillance and/or estimating on government or public works projects.
• Supervisory experience is required.
• Must be able to pass drug screening and possess a valid driver’s license.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.