Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Project Administrator for a contact opportunity to work with our client based in Alexandria, VA
For more information, please contact Ian Machicote at 407-930-8547 or email@example.com.
- The Project Administrator role will support the entire PMO team with service ticket initiation, service ticket status and scheduling, installation project administrative initiation/oversight, as well as invoice generation and submission for all program efforts.
- This position is required to alleviate the administrative and data entry tasks for the PMO team so that each PMO role may focus on their main position duties.
- Project Administrator roles will be focused on Preventative Maintenance, Inspections, and Inventory (PMI) for all customer electronic security systems.
- Project Administrator will assure that the contract preventive maintenance requirements for Physical Access Control Systems (PACS), Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) systems, and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) are met, and that services are adequately documented.
- Project Administrator will be trained in all PMI aspects, so positions specifics do not solely fall on one individual and to support the volume of work expected.
- One (1) to two (2) years coordination experience in Physical Security is preferred although experience in construction, electrical or systems integration is acceptable.
- Knowledge of access control systems (Hirsch and Casi Rusco preferred), HSPD12, CCTV both analog and IP based, intercom systems, and intrusion detection systems is preferred but not required.
- Security Industry experience will be weighted higher than none.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to adapt well to changes and manage multiple tasks is required.
- Attention to detail and organization is required.
- Key differentiators: a willingness to learn new systems, process improvement suggestions, team focused, positive attitude.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.