Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking an EGS Integration Manager for an opportunity to work with our client based in Cape Canaveral, FL.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at 407-868-8967 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EGS Integration Manager will develop, plan and integrate the Base Operations & Spaceport Services (BOSS) Contract services to support SLS mission operations and testing activities. He or She will develop structure and staff to ensure dedicated, timely and quality support to the Exploration Ground Systems (EGS) Program that includes ensuring baseline and IDIQ support are planned, scheduled, properly documented and executed per the Program master schedule.
- Integration of Operations in a Space Environment (Ability to coordinate and deconflict projects between KSC contractors
- Scheduling Operations of KSC Task Orders
- Analyzing Operation (Key Performance Indicators)
- Supervision of Integrated Specialist, Planners, Test Conductors and Union Subcontractors
- 10 Years Aerospace Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Project Management or related discipline
- Knowledge of Kennedy Space Center contracts
- Direct Personnel Management Experience
- Can comfortably perform presentations to KSC Program Managers and other companies.
- Oversee BOSS Requirements
- Develop Review and Approve Master Schedule on BOSS Contract
- Water Systems Experience
- Power Systems Experience
- Test and Evaluation
- Ground Support Systems experience
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.