Loyal Source Technical Services is looking for an AutoCAD Designer for a contract to hire opportunity working with our client based in Rockledge, FL.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with engineers on new product development teams on:
- Develop and revise 3D CAD models (including parts and complex assemblies)
- Prepare and revise fabrication drawings (including sheet metal & machined parts)
- Prepare and update BOMs
- Prepare product specification sheets
- Prepare quality assurance documents
- Create and maintain drawing library in Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor, and Vault
- 2-year Associate Degree in Drafting and CAD Design Technology or related degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in product related mechanical design and drafting
- United States citizen required due to ITAR restrictions
- Understanding of Engineering/Mechanical principles
- Must have experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of geometric tolerance requirements for manufacturing (ASME Y14.5-2009)
- Proficiency with Autodesk Inventor 2014 or newer
- Proficiency with Autodesk Vault 2014 or newer (preferred)
- Proficiency with Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 or newer (preferred)
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.