Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a control systems technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Washington, DC.
For more information, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or via email at email@example.com.
- Designs and configures building control systems as defined by the contract documents. Creates flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
- Develops and tests software programs necessary to operate the system per the intent of the project requirements.
- Coordinates the creation of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
- Selects, orders, and tracks the delivery of materials for assigned projects. Coordinates factory-mounting processes to meet factory and project schedule.
- Assists in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required.
- Assists in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation.
- Provides field change information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings and software.
- Keeps management and contractors, or customer informed of job progress and issues.
- Assists in performing site-specific training for owner/operator on the total building control system.
- 10 or more years of Direct Digital Control (DDC) field experience with installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment.
- Either a vocational school four year program certificate, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field, or an Associate Degree in Electronics, Mechanical systems, Computer Technology, Air Conditioning or a similar field.
- 3 or more years of industry experience in designing and implementing Building Automation Systems applications, to include programming, configuration, and visualization using SMP, SCT, and/or CCT
- Industry experience creating SCT databases, custom programs, schedules, trends, alarms, and programming modules.
- Demonstrated experience in the integration of low voltage building sub-systems
using various industry protocols (i.e. LON, BacNet, Modbus, etc).
- Demonstrated experience working with Metasys Direct Digital Control (DDC) system
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.