Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a security installation technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in St. Louis, MO.
For more information, please contact Brian Rodino at 407-381-7738 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Installs DMP IDS equipment in accordance with installation plan
- Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures by properly reading equipment, building, electrical, and sprinkler blueprints.
- Conducts testing to ensure proper operation of equipment after installation or repairs.
- Conducts testing of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Contacts customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify schedule.
- Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
- 5 years of experience in installing, inspecting, and repairing of integrated security systems for complex low voltage intrusion, access control, CCTV and digital recording systems.
- DMP IDS equipment experience is ideal. If not, then experience with SoftwareHouse, Lenel, Bosch, and/or American Dynamics.
- Familiar with UL installation requirements would be helpful
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.