Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a security application specialist for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Menlo Park, CA.
For more information, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Involved with bringing on and assisting in standing up new Global Security applications working with many teams and the manufacturers. These applications will range from straightforward, large scale applications to complex, highly integrated, enterprise scale applications. These positions will work with teams to help bring these applications to meet customer’s technical standards and needs.
- Programming of Global Security Systems & Technology Systems (Access Control, Video Management, Cameras, Intercoms, Key Management, etc) which will coincide with an aggressive build schedule. Provides support and technical training on hardware and software to end users.
- Project management of Integrator/LSP resources in the field coordinating testing and commissioning of projects.
- Troubleshooting Security technologies (Access Control, Video Management systems Mac, Intercoms, key management, etc.).
- Some limited PC/MAC support on and Windows software and hardware for end users via phone, email will be required occasionally.
- Enforce/follow documented installation standards and New Builds processes such as DHCP reservations, MAC White listing, Load Sheets and other New builds documentation as well as any other Security Specific techniques.
- Clear understanding of Network fundamentals such as Name Resolution, DHCP, TCP/IP, subnetting, IPv6, firewalls.
- Familiar with perimeter and physical security concepts, access control and video management systems.
- Hands-on troubleshooting physical security hardware, network cabling, etc.
- Understands the standards and practices that go into an Intermediate Distribution Frame or Equipment room.
- Physical Security Hardware: Access Control Panels; IP Cameras; Sensors; Electric Locks.
- 5-7 years of experience with; (Access Control, Video Management, Cameras, Intercoms, Key Management, Network Troubleshooting, PC/MAC Support, or Programming of GSST Systems (Access Control, Video Management, Cameras, Intercoms, Key Management, etc).
- Access Control Systems: Enterprise Software House CCure 9000 (Certification preferred or ability to obtain).
- Video Management Systems: Advanced Genetec (Certification preferred or ability to obtain).
- Experience with either managing or leading individuals.
Experience with any applications in addition to CCure 9000 or Genetec such as Alert Enterprise Guardian, Esri ArcGIS, Simpleway, Shooter Detection Systems, Commend Virtuosis, or SmartPTT is a plus.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.