Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a security technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Washington, DC.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The technician will be assigned to report directly to a Physical Security Specialist. Tasks will vary from installing/replacing security devices to troubleshooting at the device or subsystem level. The technician may also be tasked with setting up new equipment in a test environment for evaluation. The technician will be responsible for documenting the work performed each day and providing this documentation to the Physical Security Specialist.
- Must possess a active Secret Clearance
- Must have demonstrated an understanding of security principals and how they relate to access control, intrusion detection and CCTV. Experience installing or maintaining access control (card readers, electronic locking hardware, etc.), intrusion detection (active and passive infrared sensors, door / window position sensors, etc.) and CCTV devices (fixed and PTZ cameras) is required.
- Experience in the termination and testing of CAT5/5e/6, Coaxial and Fiber Optic cables.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Experience with Software House access control, AMAGl and Bosch camera equipment preferred but not required.
- Desired Experience: Software House: CCURE 800/8000 or 9000 with iStar | Zenitel (Stentofon): Alphacom or Alphacom M | Bosch: IP and Analog Video Systems Certifications a plus
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.