Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a systems integrator for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Ft. McCoy, WI.
For more information, please contact Carl Johnson at or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate will manage the integration of new components into existing architecture and provide technical analysis. Expert skills required in research and communication of industry standards related to DOD technology infrastructure requirements. Apply systems engineering skills in the analysis of requirements, systems, applications, technology assessments and systems migrations and integration. Manage all hardware and software requirements.
- Review DPW processes and adjust system to match (Director of Public Works (Client)
- Attend network architecture meetings with ACOE (ACOE Army Corp of Engineers)
- CTO submission for new hardware and software (CTO Chief Technology Officer)
- Research and maintain quotes from Army CHESS (Army CHESS- Commercial Enterprise Information Technology Solutions. This is the vehicle for purchasing IT Hardware and Software for the Army)
- CompTIA 8570 Security + certification (required)
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field (Required)
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience with integrating multiple network management systems. (Maximo, Builder SMS (Lifecycle Software Platform, CSS)
- Understand Windows Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016
- Army Reserve or military experience
- Microsoft 365 (They are moving to this platform within the next year)
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.