Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a TAC watch specialist for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Herndon, VA.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Serve as primary point of contact for a large and diverse user base
• Persistently monitor relevant systems and coordinate escalation of trouble tickets
• Perform initial triage of suspected/reported issues
• Work closely with TAC Operations/Engineering staff to coordinate issue resolution and to ensure effective utilization of the software
• Support content administration/quality control of the TAC query database and User Management Service
• Troubleshoot user access issues
• Review and approve user generated queries, account requests, and role requests in accordance with policy
• Provide analytic support to users through the creation of grids and queries to help support the mission success of the IC
• Receive, respond to, and properly document user requests
• Support promulgation of information to the TAC community
• Assist with the development of team SOPs and SharePoint site
- High School diploma/GED with 12 years of experience, or Associates degree with 10 years of experience, or Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6 years of experience, or PhD with 4 years of experience.
- Prior experience with TAC
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of relevant experience OR Masters’ degree and 4 years of relevant experience. Additional experience can used in lieu of a degree.
- Ability and willingness to work a 24/7 rotating shift
- Demonstrated experience supporting and maintaining IT systems
- Prior experience as an analyst within the Intelligence Community (All Source, IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT)
- Prior Unix/Linux experience
- DOD 8570 IAT level 2 qualifying certification (Security+, SSCP, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn on the fly and work in a fast-paced environment
- TS//SCI with CI Polygraph
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.