Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a security system administrator for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Kansas City, MO.
For more information, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monitor the overall health of Video, CCTV and DVY system across the US.
- Troubleshoot and technical support of the video management system
- Support includes Systems Monitoring, User and Device Administration, and Maintenance as required to support a healthy system, ad hoc report creation, troubleshooting, and coordination of troubleshooting efforts with remote field resources, service ticket reporting and escalation.
- 5+ years security/IT related work experience providing systems administration and design support for Verint DVR/NVR and CCTV products.
- Certification in Verint required. Verint Op Center and GuardCenter preferred.
- Knowledge of network operations and infrastructure.
- Working knowledge in the administration of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Server, client, AD).
- Ability to read and understand floor plans, diagrams, and system schematics.
- Ability to understand basic operations of low voltage alarm, CCTV, and other security systems.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Microsoft Office, Project, Visio and AutoCAD experience a plus.
- Ability to travel the US, when permitted.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.