Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a systems specialist for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Indianapolis, IN.
For more information, please contact Cameron Crabbe at 407-652-0154 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Project Manager you are responsible for profitable execution of assigned projects, including project delivery, estimating, and financial management. Performs or delegates tasks as required to execute and fully complete assigned projects including: installation coordination, and project closeout. Following standardized project management procedures, you will determine optimum resource levels needed to meet schedule milestones and monitor workforce levels. You will have your hand on the project pulse at all times, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented and that change orders are approved prior to performance of work. You will be responsible for implementing site safety and security procedures and will play an active role in developing the safety program.
- Act as the primary leader for 15 – 30 assigned projects ranging in size from $5,000 to $500,000.
- Perform cost estimating, project scheduling and project management activities; maintain positive cash flow.
- Ensure projects are properly executed, as budgeted, and billed in a timely manner within scope of the contract.
- Manage the selection, ordering, and delivery schedule of materials to be procured for the projects assigned.
- Proactively work to establish advantageous long-term customer and contractor relationships.
- Interface with customer throughout the project life cycle to gain feedback on customer satisfaction.
- Manages the selection, ordering, and delivery schedule of materials to be procured for the projects assigned.
- Provide leadership by demonstrating focus on exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Communicate project status to management, providing forecasts of revenue, costs, and gross margin for the PC execution.
- Actively pursue additional business through change orders; perform associated cost estimates, prepare proposals and negotiate final settlement price and customer acceptance.
- Negotiate, prepare and issue subcontracts; foster and maintain good working relationships with subcontractors.
- Coordinates customer-training requirements; provides proper documentation and manuals as needed.
- Adhere to all safety standards, demonstrating a high degree of safety awareness for all employees and worksite-based subcontractors.
- 4-6 years field experience in the HVAC/Controls industry.
- Previous project management experience including financial management of the projects is required.
- Strong commercial HVAC knowledge, need to be able to know what chillers, boilers, AHU’s, mechanical systems etc., are and how they work, etc.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills; must be able to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience.
- Strong computer skills in a Microsoft Office environment.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.