Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Cloud Software Developer for a remote contract opportunity to work with our client based in Titusville, FL.
For more information, please contact Ian Machicote at 407-930-8547 or send a resume to email@example.com.
Individual that is not singularly skilled in SharePoint, but also has experience in O365 suite of applications from a standup / deploy / operate mindset to Operate at the Corporate level in Administration of these applications.
- Government Cloud (Microsoft GCC High) development
- Buildout of Microsoft Applications
- Configuration of Microsoft Applications
- Testing of Microsoft Applications
- Administration of Office 365 suite of apps
- SharePoint Online, OneDrive Exchange Online, Teams, One-Drive, AZURE AD, PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI Experience
- Design and Development experience in SharePoint Online
- Understanding of Cloud-as-a-Service varieties including PaaS, SaaS, and laaS
- Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention principles, Data Classification, Alerting and Monitoring, Automated Response
- Industry / Fortune 500 / Best Places to Work ranking / etc.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.