Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking an SQL database administrator for a contact to hire opportunity to work with our client based in Washington, DC.
For more information, please contact Cameron Crabbe at 407-652-0154 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Administers, manages, designs, documents, and evaluates a variety of database management systems; performs complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database-driven Web sites, office operations support, and problem resolution.
- Perform data modeling and optimization, preliminary data received from customer designs, data analysis, report writing from existing data using SQL (Structured Query Language) queries, and creation of new records and information updates as needed.
- Responsible for installation and management of software.
- Perform installation and maintenance of data into primary and third-party applications provide technical support to and training to members of the team.
- Perform feasibility studies, cost/benefit analysis, and user training in response to user requests. Perform team leader functions for projects involving multiple parties: manage deadlines; provide status reports; facilitate final testing and project sign-off.
- Responsible for backup of all local databases and file directories applications, in coordination with the IT Manager.
- U.S. Citizenship and an Active U.S. Secret Security Clearance
- At least 5 years of IT experience
- DoD 8750 LAT Level II Certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- SQL Server Certification
- Experience with SQL server administration
- Experience with active SQL Server clustering
- Scripting and reporting experience
- Experience with SQL Server patching
- Experience with technologies such as SCCM, WSUS, and virtual environments.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.