Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Project Manager for a an opportunity with our client based in Baltimore, MD.
For more information, please contact Brian Rodino at 407-381-7738 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Position
- Provide the daily functional and budgetary management of an assigned installation project(s).
- Provide supervision and monitoring of construction schedules and coordination of technical work from start up, to check out, commissioning, and final project acceptance.
- Review contracts and schedule requirements; ensure coordination of procurement and delivery of materials, field office involvement and subcontractors to meet contractual and profitability requirements.
- Manages on-site day-to-day activities to include directing employees and subcontractors on assigned projects, participation in and documentation of all on-site project meetings as well as acting as main contact in negotiation of change orders with all parties.
- Maintains all records of project status, changes, material flow and other control records as well as required reports, both internal and external. Furnish and maintain all related project correspondences, claims, punch list records, daily on-site work logs, audits, project schedule and close-out analysis for contracts.
- Establish, maintain and foster effective communications between customer, engineering, technical support and other related on-site construction trades.
- Ability to assess and gather customer related information through observation to gauge the needs of the customer.
- Provide effective customer service that indispensable for good business and requires good interpersonal communications abilities, aptitude and professionalism.
- Ability to multitask multiple work activities without losing effectiveness through simultaneous demands.
- Provide to Technical Services and Engineering management any technical feedback that may improve productivity and/or quality engineering design methods.
- Assists management with monthly forecasts as well as keeping management and subordinates informed of progress.
- Participate in monthly scheduled PIM (profit improvement meetings) working with internal customers from all departments to identify positive process improvements made on projects as well as identify areas of improvement for future projects to minimize gross margin erosion.
- Needs to be familiar with the MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Degrees Needed for Position: Two (2) year degree in Computer Science, Networking, or other computer technology based discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Certifications Needed for Position: Network experience with Network + or comparable certification
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing the service related functions of an electronic security contract/BPA of similar size and complexity.
- Lenel, Milestone DVR, Northern DVR and American Dynamics DVR/VMS
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot networked ESS, connectivity, and physical security system hardware and software issues, both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to communicate and work seamlessly with client and internal personnel. Ability to generate and submit reports, spreadsheets, system riser diagrams, and other such documentation for submission to the client.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.