Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Systems Application Manager for a an opportunity with our client based in Baltimore, MD.
For more information, please contact Brian Rodino at 407-381-7738 or send a resume to email@example.com.
About the Position
- Primary liaison between the agency COR and the client’s installation and service departments.
- Shall work closely with the agency COR regarding configuration management and all technical aspects of PS5.
- Shall become familiar with the existing configuration, technical and installation standards utilized by the agency
- Shall propose new configurations, applications and technologies which perform more efficiently than existing systems
- Shall propose adaptations to existing systems to improve performance
- Understand hardware, software and database issues in networked ESS environments, working with vendors and corporate assets as needed.
- Possess and apply comprehensive knowledge of principles, practices and procedures in the field of ESS hardware and software and Windows Active Directory, SQL Server and Oracle database administration
- Mentor junior level personnel in technical complexities of assigned work
- Other duties as assigned
- Develop detailed networked ESS documentation, including physical diagrams, logical diagrams, IP address schemes and asset management and database designs
- Validate gathered information and identify possible opportunities for improvement and ePACS implementation
- Assess the networked physical security system design and requirements to Federal ESS Requirements
- Explain the functions and operations of network server software and physical security systems to end users.
- Design, document and implement processes for network ESS hardware, software and database support. Identify, implement and configure ESS tools to facilitate support processes and provide audit trails of support activities.
- Design and present solutions for improved networked ESS performance and availability monitoring
Degrees Needed for Position: Two (2) year degree in Computer Science, Networking, or other computer technology based discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Certifications Needed for Position:
- Lenel Installer/Maintainer certification, Advanced and Enterprise Level required
- Milestone CCTV Certification
- Network experience with Network + or comparable certification
- CSEIP preferred or ability to earn CSEIP
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the integration of electronic security systems
- Lenel, Milestone DVR, Qognify PSIM, DMP/Honeywell/Bosch IDS
- Database technical experience with extensive SQL Server background
- Experience with building servers, installing software, building RAID Arrays and server installation
- Extensive experience with Microsoft products
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot networked ESS, connectivity, and physical security system hardware and software issues, both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to communicate and work seamlessly with client and internal personnel.
- Ability to generate and submit reports, spreadsheets, system riser diagrams, and other such documentation for submission to the client.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.