Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking an IT infrastructure engineer for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Falls Church, VA.
For more information, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To develop, maintain, troubleshoot, and provision enterprise level IT systems efficiently and effectively. To work within a growing and dynamic team of engineers constantly working to improve customer capabilities with an ever-changing scope of products. Assist in management and tracking of project schedules, timelines and milestones and report to the customer as needed.
- Assist in crisis situations and work under pressure to resolve complex problems.
- Assist in the planning projects to upgrade or develop new products and solutions for the customer.
- Produce relevant documentation and project plans and brief to customer and turnover to Ops.
- Provide technical expertise to tier 2 IT support staff, assist with knowledge sharing and transfer.
- Assist in diagnosing problems with key IT systems to ensure efficient system functionality.
- Microsoft Server OS 2012, 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- VMware vSphere 6.5 & 6.7
- SAN systems (HPE 3PAR, HPE MSA etc)
- Network experience including LAN/WAN and VPN
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- HPE C7000 blade chassis and interconnects
- Familiarity with STIGs and remediation
- Linux experience a plus
- CISSP or CASP
- VMware VCP
- Microsoft Server 2012 or 2016
- IT Management
- Executive level Government stakeholders
- Mission System application owners
- Hardware and Software Vendors
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.