Loyal Source Technical Services is hiring an Industrial Hygienist for a contract opportunity working at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or via email at email@example.com.
- Assist with the preparation of all scientific and technical information (STINFO) documentation.
- Provide management support for activities and interact with multiple technical teams to ensure projects are successfully completed on schedule.
- Provide subject matter expertise to various project and program initiatives.
- Support OE projects by assisting with investigations, analysis, plans, designs, development, implementation, and evaluations.
- Provide expert level support for issue resolutions and recommendations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Specialized expertise may include the following functional areas: program management, strategic planning, process development and human effects characterization.
- Support the government project lead and effectively ensure products are delivered on time and with high quality and will ensure the programs are executed on schedule and on cost.
- Interface with customers to ensure customer needs are being addressed in a timely manner.
- Validate parameters and add new emitters to the inventory.
- Coordinate with the Chair of the Transmitted Electro-Magnetic Frequency Radiation Protection Working Group to access a DoD wide inventory of EMF Emitters.
- Verify and collect information of Air Force and DoD emitter data on EMFEI through comparison in the unclassified version of JDAWS.
- Coordinate with Aircraft Specialist Program Office (SPO) to identify any changes in technical orders or operating parameters that would affect parameters listed on the EMFEI.
- Coordinate with 711 HPW/RHDO SME to gather data.
- Contact frequency managers and AFLCMC bases that can provide information.
- Conduct a data pull from base level Bioenvironmental Engineering Flights.
- Input the inventory in a database compatible with 711 HPWS IT systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in the Physical Science field of study, with at least two years’ experience in their respective discipline. An example of Physical Science field of study may be Industrial Hygiene.
- Previous experience with EMF emitters and their characteristics is required.
- Must be able to pass a government background and financial credit check
- Must be a US citizen
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.