Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a systems applications manager for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Washington, DC.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be able to install, troubleshoot and maintain Software House CCURE9000 access control and VICTOR CCTV systems from field device to Server / Client, up to and including all hardware, software and programming.
- Provide technical support and training to the field technicians, customers and JCI program team.
- Bench test and program all access control panels and CCTV systems prior to shipment to the field for installation.
- Review all pre-installation plans with the Program Manager for accuracy, compliance and compatibility with existing equipment and policies.
- Assist the Program Manager and COR as necessary with systems design and product research and selection.
- Work with the COR and Program Manager to institute programs and policies to enhance the quality and effectiveness of the OCC security design program.
- Provide training opportunities for all personnel to obtain new and maintain current skills and certifications.
- Introduce new security innovations and enhancements to the OCC and program team.
- Act as liaison to ensure seamless interface with other contractors and the customer’s IT staff.
- Work with the customer’s IT department to maintain high levels CCURE and VICTOR Internet Protocol security.
- Work with IT, COR and security team to maintain the system baseline security design and configuration. Assist with exception documentation as necessary.
- Maintain technical documents database to include: installation manuals, spec sheets, wiring diagrams, block diagrams, schematic diagrams, step-by-step instructions, etc.
- Deliver customer service and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Read and understand complicated blueprints, diagrams, schematics, submittals, software, system programs and operation / product manuals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels of the internal team, customer organizations, and customer vendors and contractors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of integration concepts with ability to quickly acquire specialized knowledge as required.
- Knowledge of database connectivity and basic IP
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.