Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Subcontract Administrator for an opportunity to work with our client based in Cape Canaveral, FL.
For more information, please contact Brian Rodino at 407-381-7738 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Subcontract Administrator assists in the preparation and administration of subcontracts, task orders and subsequent amendments consistent with client requirements government regulations and procurement policies/procedures. Reviews client solicitations received by company.
- Procurement Experience
- The SCA should have experience executing and administering labor staffing/construction service type contracts… with wage determination requirements and Davis Bacon Act.
- SCA should be able to identify risks between contract types, T&M (Time and Materials)/FFP (Firm Fixed Price) mainly and make sound judgment on which contract type to award.
- 10 or more years of purchasing-related experience
- Experience with the Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) process is highly desired.
- Requires a working knowledge of Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR/DFAR).
- Requires some knowledge of business principles in areas such as procurement, business and contracts law, accounting and standard operating procedures.
- Proficiency in the Cost Point and Maximo platforms is desired.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.