Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a security installation technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Aberdeen, MD.
For more information, please contact Cameron Crabbe at 407-652-0154 or via email at email@example.com
Responsible for the installation of low voltage electronic security systems to include, but not limited to, access controls, CCTV, intrusion detection systems, and intercom systems. Includes equipment delivery and interface with other trades to successfully complete projects while exceeding customer's expectations.
- Perform and/or support the installation of low voltage, electronic security related and/or other building systems products.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems programs, schematics and operational product manuals.
- Coordinates the project activities with other trades at the work locations to optimize installation time.
- Applies specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards.
- Applies judgment based on practice and precedence.
- Frequently resolves problems through research of multiple alternatives.
- May allocate work as a team leader or check on completion or quality.
- Demonstrate supervisory/leadership abilities to include training, team building, and negotiation skills, district administration and effective interaction with customers.
- Identify out of scope requests by the contractor or customer and be able to follow it up with RFIs with suggested solutions.
- Assist customers with all questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate project status to management.
- Complete all appropriate Company paperwork as required.
- Experience working with the installation and/or maintenance of Electronic Security Systems (CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Access Controls, etc)
- Must have excellent communications skills, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing a ladder, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 60 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools as required.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- The ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance required. (This involves a background/character, criminal history, employment, and credit check.). Active DoD security clearance preferred.
- Ability to obtain any necessary Certifications or Licenses as required.
- Experience working Lenel, with Softwarehouse Ccure 9000, DMP, Bosch BVMS, and other industry related systems
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.