Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a systems administrator for a contract opportunity working with our client company in San Antonio, TX.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The embedded system specialist serves as the subject matter expert (SME) on security systems utilized by the company. As the SME, perform a variety of duties in support of assigned client. Function as Team Lead for embedded teams or individuals.
- Ensuring systems operation, maintenance and support
- Providing security system design and proposal review for changes and deployments
- Providing advanced system maintenance, high level technical troubleshooting, configuring, programming, customer and employee product training
- Providing advice on security system deployments, trends and needs
Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Performs duties as defined by client for specific role within client’s program structure
- Support and review of the functionality and design of systems for assigned customer deployments
- System design in coordination with the engineering and project managers
- Support and review system configurations which include: computer hardware, operating systems, applications, device drivers, and network configurations
- Maintaining, building, converting or installing client’s security system database(s)
- Initialization, testing, and debugging of systems to ensure that all aspects of the system are operating
- to nominal specifications, documented, and reporting properly
- Provides customer and employee product training
- Acts as liaison for security system operations with IT and network providers
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 4+ years working in the electronic field where AC/DC theory is used on a daily basis.
- 4+ years working with computers at the operating system level.
- 4+ years working with database programs including MS SQL.
- 4+ years working with security system hardware components.
- Knowledge of spread sheet and word processing computer applications.
- Understanding of current network technology, telecommunications, PLC and relay logic.
- Must be able to read, understand, and apply technical manuals, plan drawings, and schematics.
- Must have technical certification on each of the following systems: access control, video processing, and intrusion.
- Must have advanced technical certification in enterprise level access control software.
- Ability to function as an effective team member.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to finish projects.
- Ability to clearly and concisely present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.