Loyal Source Technical Services is hiring TIG Welders for a contract to hire opportunity working with our client based in Edgewood, NY.
- Working for contract partners on aircraft aluminum, steel, stainless steel, titanium, inconel.
- Projects are tube to plate parts, clamp pieces w/ radius, fixer located, weld locator into fixer, trim and fit, tube to tube
Tasks the TIG Welder will be completing daily:
- Takes direction from lead welder
- Set up components for welding according to specifications
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Penetrant inspection and x-ray inspection – parts get sent out for those tests, must pass.
- 5+ years TIG welding experience (last job MUST be in Aero, w/ at least one-year experience in aero)
- Required to have experience in aluminum (.035-.085 of inch of thickness) + steel (.100 -.125 of inch thickness)
- Prior certification from the American Welding Society
- Experience w/ stainless steel, titanium, Inconel (the more the better)
- Inconel or Titanium experience only would be considered.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.