Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a program manager for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Alexandria, VA.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Program Manager shall be responsible for overall management of the Contract, to include managing all Contractor staff and assisting the customers in developing remediation standards for client offices.
- Develop and implement processes for coordinating with outside federal agencies
- Provide a single point of contact for billing on all invoices to the customer; prepare and provide Contractor estimates for task orders and/or change orders; maintain purchase order tracking for all Contractor provided services; ensuring the overall program is operated within budget; reviewing and presenting new equipment for review by the customer for possible inclusion in the security design; working with local Contractor branches to ensure the customers standards are followed; preparing and presenting quarterly programmatic status reports to the customer; and preparing and presenting weekly and quarterly status reports for all ongoing projects.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and monitoring all program activities, including technical performance and financial profitability under the terms and conditions of the government contractual specifications and requirements to ensure optimum profit and customer satisfaction. Program Manager will ensure Senior Program Manager and Leadership receive information and reports on key metrics and deliverables and any potential issues.
- Leads work teams in a continuous improvement environment with quality tools, behaviors and practices.
- PMP Certification
- 5+ years Physical Security PM experience
- Lenel Access Control Experience
- Work history involved with IDS and CCTV important
- Specialized experience includes: advanced technical knowledge to provide preventative and corrective maintenance services that typically cannot be solved solely by referencing manufacturers’ manuals or similar documents and managing similar contracts of equal size and scope
- Travel: Program Manager will be required to visit customer sites across the country
- Due to the nature of work, candidates must be a US Citizen
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.