Loyal Source Technical Services is hiring a Program Manager – Industrial Hygiene for a contract opportunity working at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or via email at email@example.com.
- Evaluate broad data sets of comprehensive OEH risk assessment data to establish corporate business practices and eliminate uncertainty surrounding both environmental and occupational health exposures.
- Analyze bioenvironmental engineering needs and develop reports and management tools to bridge gaps.
- Perform DOEHRS data entry/extraction and generate reporting requirements to include defining requirements and mocking up reports.
- Review and assess the impact of proposed changes in DOEHRS.
- Accomplish environmental, safety and occupational HRA, hazard identification, exposure assessment, toxicological assessment, and risk characterization using DOEHRS data sets.
- Write, review, design and/or critique strategic, operational and tactical level objectives related to informatics and knowledge management.
- Design presentations to advocate proposals and battle rhythm to support their implementation and develop/deliver technical training to government staff.
- Assist with consultation on AF medical and force health protection issues, policy and regulation recommendations, risk assessments, and risk communication. Requirements may include compilation and analysis of data, authoring tools and references, and conducting special studies to support AF and DoD units worldwide.
- Master's Degree in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Health, or a related degree.
- 5 years of work-related experience, and at least 5 years’ experience using the Defense Occupational Environmental Health Readiness System (DOEHRS) and the Business Objects Reporting tool.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience creating and editing files and databases in Microsoft software programs which include: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel and Visio.
- Experience developing complex Excel and Access tools to track enterprise wide compliance and performance.
- Must be able to pass a government background and financial credit check
- Must be a US citizen
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.