Loyal Source Technical Services is hiring a Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) Data Specialist for a contract opportunity working at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio.
For more information, please contact Brian Rodino at 407-381-7738 or via email at email@example.com.
- Transcribe Safety Data Sheets received from USAF operations to DoD HMIRS system via USAF 711 HPWS HMIRS Workflow Module.
- Process records in a timely manner in order to comply with federal laws and regulations.
- Perform Quality Assurance Analysis (QA) of the data elements specified for entry by the USAF HMIRS PMO.
- Maintain high quality standards in conjunction with timeliness and efficiency.
- Follow established guidelines for all processes to include training, data input processes, QA processes, timelines and communication.
- Follow procedures for filing PDF and other data file types in accordance with standard business practices.
- Convert information downloaded from the Army Aviation and Missile Research Development and Engineering Center, Safe Access File Exchange consisting of Safety Data Sheet’s (SDS) packages, SDS’s, and upload into internal workflow system.
- Ensure items such as SDS File name, type of document, duplicate documents and file names are not repeated, and in turn not being uploaded into the workflow system.
- Perform technical review of data elements of supplied Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and contact the product manufacturers necessary to resolve any technical issues regarding chemical or administrative accuracy as well as populate data elements into all required fields of the HMIRS database.
- Perform Quality Assurance analysis of the data quality and data elements currently entered into the database, including 100% evaluation of the data field and elimination of duplicate data entry forms with systematic review of entered SDS data, according to DoD, AF, and USAFSAM provided guidance.
- Document and report monthly production to the team lead as requested
- Associate Degree in any Physical Science related field and at least 3 years’ experience with a background in hazardous materials handling/recognition and/or chemistry, or at least 3 years’ experience with USAF HMIRS program office support.
- Experience in office automation and administrative support.
- Experience working with large amounts of data in support of a government program, and providing support to program and technical staff.
- Experience in data entry, data retrieval and database maintenance.
- Must be able to pass a government background and financial credit check
- Must be a US citizen
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.