Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking an IT Operations Manager for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Rochester, NY.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IT Operations Manager is responsible for the IT operations and physical security applications within all environments.
- Develop and foster a multiple integrator environment
- Establish and maintain weekly meetings with the Security Program Manager, Security Technical Manager, Applications Manager and Operations Manager regarding pertinent IT Operations activities.
- Keep current with the latest technologies.
- Ensure all IT Operations policies and procedures are followed by the team.
- Benchmark, analyze report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT Operations team.
- Mentor managers and staff of IT Operations group
- Ensure all IT Operations policies and processes are reviewed and updated annually.
- Oversight for telecommunication operations
- Participates in telecom infrastructure design and operation for the WAN MPLS, and field sites LANs
- Oversees and supports network/telecommunication infrastructure operations
- Exercises leadership and day?to?day management of technical teams tasked with the operations and services
- Establishes high performance and network operations center and telecommunication infrastructure, facilities and services
- Reports key metrics on network/telecommunication infrastructure operational activity
- Manages and oversees the maintenance of all assets for the networks and telecommunications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- 8+ years of experience in similar position
- 3+ years managing technology teams
- Desired Skills:
- Network, OS and database knowledge
- Windows, Linux and Active Directory
- Infrastructure/network operations support
- PBX implementation and support
- Professional certifications are a plus
- Experience designing, managing and implementing network and data center infrastructure preferred
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.