Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a construction manager for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Irvine, CA.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or via email at email@example.com.
Construction Manager for a renovation for California Department of Corrections
- A minimum of eight (8-10) years combined experience as a Construction Manager or Project Engineer
- Sound understanding of engineering concepts, principles and practices applicable to civil, mechanical, and electrical
- Ability to prepare or review technical engineering specifications and statements of work covering complex and diverse engineering designs or changes.
- Thorough knowledge of construction practices and methods, and management
- Ability to monitor construction projects to a successful and timely completion
- Knowledge of safety and occupational health principles, practices, procedures, laws and regulations as they relate to engineering performance requirements
- Ability to perform strenuous activity while working outdoors in extreme heat or cold, working in confined spaces, climbing and using fall protection equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Management of Prisons
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.