Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a medical equipment material manager for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Hurlburt Field, FL.
For more information, please contact Chris Rivers at 407-455-7608 or via email at email@example.com.
The candidate shall work with subordinate medical operational units, special tactics (ST) medical functions, and other supported AFSOC medical operations or units to evaluate and assess medical operational and human system integration capabilities and effectiveness, identify areas for enhancement, improvement and modernization. The candidate shall:
- Utilizes unique special operations knowledge/experience to interact with units and conduct analysis to identify, define, validate and approve user needs and requirements through established AFSOC, AFMS, and USSOCOM capabilities based assessment processes.
- Assists AFSOC/SGR in coordinating with commercial vendors and/or developers, interested government and non-government entities and medical users to demonstrate and assess new material equipment capabilities; assist and identify potential capabilities or technologies adaptable by AFSOC medical teams, and assist where applicable.
- Participate in developing processes to refine or modify Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) material solutions to ensure potential solutions are suitable for military medical operations.
- Research and/or identify current fielded medical equipment capabilities through FEDLOG and other similar military medical logistics information systems and uses information to populate allowance standards and other material/equipment lists.
- Assist AFSOC/SGR prepare and ship equipment for operational testing, participate in test and evaluation policy issues, and coordination between internally and external agencies.
- Assist AFSOC/SGR in coordination with US Army Aeromedical Research Lab, Air Force Medical Evaluation Support Activity (AFMESA), Air Force Life Cycle Management Center and vendors to ensure all required testing, to include air worthiness certification, is identified, scheduled, performed, and documented.
- Assist AFSOC/SGR with planning and coordination of system procurement activities to include; unit operational assessments, performance evaluations and acceptance validation testing prior to transition of new capability to the field.
- Assist AFSOC/SG develop user assessment and evaluation templates and ensures pilot unit evaluation reports are thorough and complete. Maintains these reports and other pertinent assessments and disseminates copies to other units, developers, and others upon request.
- Helps AFSOC/SG to ensure modernization initiatives, enhancements and upgraded equipment/materials are standardized throughout AFSOC and (to the fullest extent possible) with SOCOM and Air Force operational medical units as necessary or relevant.
- The candidate shall have at least six (6) years of experience managing or
supervising a medical logistics division or at least four (4) years of military medical
experience as Officer in Charge or Non-commissioned Officer in Charge of a clinic
logistics flight. Military experience in an expeditionary logistics is preferred.
2. Candidate shall have managerial experience with a minimum of six
(6) years of experience in medical logistics, nursing or medical program
management related fields or settings with duties involving medical management of
resources and documentation of programs, projects or resource activities.
3. Candidate shall be capable of performing tasks related to ordering,
storing and shipping medical equipment, and providing logistical and management
expertise related to military medical operations, logistics and resource management.
4. Candidate shall be physically capable of lifting objects up to 30
pounds up to chest height. (Rationale: Member will be required to assist with
packaging and movement of supplies and equipment, to include loading and
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.