Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a PostgreSQL engineer for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Reston, VA.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at 407-868-8967 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsible for architecting, developing, securing and tuning a large Postgres 9.6/10 database that supports multiple applications and logical replication.
- Must be able to design table architecture, build views, scripts, queries, indexes, and secure the data.
- Must understand VPD and visibility. Must understand how to analyze, troubleshoot, and improve query performance.
- Experience migrating data from MongoDB and/or Oracle to Postgres is a plus.
- High School diploma/GED with 12 years of experience, or Associates degree with 10 years of experience, or Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6 years of experience, or PhD with 4 years of experience.
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
- Must have TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Must have current Security+CE certification.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.