Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a systems administrator for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Reston, VA.
For more information, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or via email at email@example.com.
- Primary responsibility is the maintenance of a large ElasticSearch/MongDB cluster running on Linux on multiple domains, along with the Java application and web services.
- One system is running in the Cloud – the other is running on physical hardware but is in process of migrating to the Cloud.
- The system indexes millions of documents with hundreds more coming in every day.
- The application and web services support mission critical interfaces.
- This position requires strong skillsets administering Linux, ElasticSearch (cluster), MongoDB (cluster), working in a Cloud (AWS) infrastructure, and monitoring and resolving application or component issues.
- Will also require the ability to stand up a new environment in AWS and migrate the production system to it.
Must maintain Dev, Test, and Production environments.
Will also serve as a backup Sysadmin to other Linux systems.
TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- High School diploma/GED with 12 years of experience, or Associates degree with 10 years of experience, or Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6 years of experience, or PhD with 4 years of experience
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required
- Security+CE or higher certification (such as CASP or CISSP) required
- Recent experience in the listed technologies required.
- AWS skills required.
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills required.
- Must understand how to harden/STIG all components of a system.
- Must know how to request and install PKI certificates.
- This position is fully funded and immediately available
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.