Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a cost estimator for a contract opportunity working with our client company at Kennedy Space Center, FL.
For more information, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or via email at email@example.com.
Provide Project Cost Estimating support on a variety of engineering assignments associated with industrial base operations and maintenance of facilities infrastructure. The Project Estimator is responsible for developing conceptual, ROM (Rough Order of Magnitude), and final estimates for facility modification and new construction projects with varying size and scope at the Kennedy Space Center and Canaveral Air Force Station. Cost estimates are prepared within the guidelines of the performance work statement and the CSI Master Format.
- Perform Construction Cost Estimating activities in support of industrial base operations and maintenance of facilities infrastructure
- Exhibit proficiency in utilization of RS Means Estimating software.
- Develop, maintain, and produce documentation in support ROM and Task Plan efforts.
- Establish and maintain a filing system or databases as needed for tracking project status
- Interface with customers to comply with scope and schedule requirements.
- Five (5) years of construction estimating job-related experience in support of industrial base operations and maintenance of facilities infrastructure.
- Proficient working knowledge of RS Means or similar Construction Cost Estimating software.
- Associates degree in related field and five (5) years of construction estimating job-related experience or equivalent. Experience in Electrical, and HVAC construction preferred.
Experience in Electrical, and HVAC construction preferred
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.