Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a CAD designer for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Washington, DC.
For more information, please contact Cameron Crabbe at 407-652-0154 or via email at email@example.com
Our client designs and builds cyber and physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
- The CAD Designer is responsible for modifying drawings based on engineer markups and specification of existing drawings, creating new AutoCAD and Microstation drawings from hand drawings, and printing copies of drawings.
- In this position, the CAD Designer must be familiar with company specific and national drawing standards and symbols.
- The CAD Designer is responsible for assisting experienced designers and project teams in preparing and coordinating project deliverables and assisting less experienced designers as required.
- Review and analysis of the electrical drawings, specifications and submittals
- Support for design of the pathway layout consistent with the electrical design and data entry
- Equipment layout updates and data entry
- Participation in the design coordination process and resolving coordination conflicts
- Production of drawings to support field requirement
- Knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC) and related concepts
- 6-8 Years Experience
- MS Office
- DoD Secret clearance is required
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.