Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a security technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in San Diego, CA.
For more information, please contact Brian Rodino at 407-381-7738 or send a resume here email@example.com.
A Government Security Technician is a seasoned field professional capable of performing both installation and service of electronic security systems in a government environment.
- Installs security devices and infrastructure in accordance with installation plan according to the national electric code, company and customer guidelines.
- Performs security system programming and setup.
- Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures by properly reading equipment, building, electrical, and sprinkler blueprints.
- Conducts testing to ensure proper operation of equipment after installation or repairs.
- Conducts testing of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Conduct End-User training.
- Coordinates installations with police/fire departments and handles necessary records for notification of emergency calls.
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Contacts customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify schedule.
- Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris.
- Coach and mentor less experienced installers.
- Prepares estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in installing, inspecting, and repairing of integrated security systems for complex low voltage intrusion, access control, CCTV and digital recording systems.
- Ccure 9000 Certification required
- Specific systems include, but not limited to: SoftwareHouse, Lenel, DMP, Bosch, and American Dynamics.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems programs, schematics and operational product manuals.
- Ability to operate a fleet vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work paying close attention to details.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, while establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships.
- Can work unsupervised to complete installation jobs and is self-motivated to complete jobs.
- Completes and submits all necessary paperwork related to job assignments.
- Capable of using hand and power tools to properly mount and secure equipment
- Valid driver's license
- Possess minimum of DoD Secret Clearance
- Ccure 9000 Certification required
- Equipment and manufacturer certifications
- Others as required by assignments
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.