Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking an electrical technician for a contact to hire opportunity to work with our client based in Tampa, FL.
For more information, please contact Ian Machicote at 407-930-8547 or email@example.com
- Constructs, maintains, and tests electrical systems and components.
- Uses measuring and diagnostic tools to test and modify electronic parts.
- Ensures systems and components meet established specifications.
- Tasks will vary from installing/replacing security devices to troubleshooting at the device or subsystem level.
- May also be tasked with setting up new equipment in a test environment for evaluation.
- Responsible for documenting the work performed each
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- 3-7 years of related experience, or may have 2 years’ experience plus an associate’s degree, or additional training or certification.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.