Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Project Manager for a contract position with our client in Washington D.C.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or send a resume to email@example.com.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. With over 100,000 employees, the company creates intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver smart cities and communities.
Planning, execution, and control of primarily of large HVAC Mechanical projects. Ensures that assigned projects are done accurately, on-time, billed, within budget and within scope of contract. Maintains an effective balance between customer satisfaction and project financial results. Coordinates communication with the customer during all phases of the project. Ensures proper execution of project. Provides work direction to subcontractors, technicians, designers, and administration as necessary. Ensures work performed is in compliance with requirements and operates on the job with the highest of ethics. Ensures staff and subcontractors adhere to all safety standards.
- Acts as one of the primary on-site leaders for execution of teams on assigned projects.
- Manage 10 Maintenance Technicians and 1 Engineer
- Develops project schedules and executes according to plan for assigned projects.
- Evaluates the contractual scope of work. Actively pursues additional work through change orders. Helps prepare and approves cost estimates, contract terms & conditions, and technical responses to client requests for bid/proposals. Communicates both technical and business related issues with the clients.
- Ensures mechanics and subcontractors complete typical HVAC Preventative and Correction Maintenance actions using established standards. Provides detailed information to communicate the service being accomplish and completion criteria to customers.
- Ensures control technicians complete the loading, device verification, and commissioning of all system controllers. Validates complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation. Provides accurate project as- build and commissioning documentation.
- Management experience with projects related to HVAC equipment; preferably with large central plants (chillers, boilers, etc)
- Experience with Maintenance and Service contracts
- Project management experience with large mechanical projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related field, or equivalent work related experience
- Experience working with HVAC control system
- Experience reading and interpreting government contracts
- PMP certification or some PMP course training
- Experience working with large chiller projects (2,000 tons or larger)
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.