Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Project Manager for a contact to hire opportunity with our client based in San Francisco, CA.
For more information, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send a resume to email@example.com.
The Project Manager, working under the direction of the Program Manager, provides oversight and responsibility for management of the portfolio of projects executed and managed by our client for one or more companies in the Bay area. He/she is responsible for providing regular project communications, both internally and externally to the appropriate stakeholders so that assigned projects are delivered on time and within budget. The Project Manager provides a single point of contact to clients for resolution of project and operational issues as assigned by the program manager, and performs periodic project and program reviews, making recommendations for improvement and marshalling the implementation of those recommendations. Actively participates in sequencing projects, adjusting timelines, and modifying scope documents to achieve objectives.
- Field PM role – will work between 3 Bay client locations
- Maintains control of schedule, cost, safety, quality, and customer expectations/satisfaction
- Manage and oversee general contractor subcontractor, vendor and customer relationships
- Provides support and advice to field staff, installation managers and technicians.
- Facilitates communication with the client and internal stakeholders. Regularly engages the client to maintain current pulse on client perceptions, needs, challenges and potential business opportunities.
- 3-5 years physical security experience, including regular interface with general contractors, property managers and client stakeholders. Low voltage cabling experience. Thorough understanding of both installation and service elements of operational performance.
- Technical expertise required – certification or exposure to enterprise-wide access control and video systems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a business or engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- PMP Certification preferred, but not required
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.