Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Project Manager to work onsite with our client in the San Francisco Bay area.
For more information, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or send a resume to email@example.com.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful lifecycle of integrated physical security projects by filling contractual requirements with our client’s customers. This position works closely with the client’s Branch offices, Business Operations, customers, and subcontractors to ensure completion of project while maintaining project profitability.
- Provide the daily functional and budgetary management of an assigned installation project (s). Provide supervision and monitoring of construction schedules and coordination of technical work from start up, to check out, commissioning, and final project acceptance.
- Review contracts and schedule requirements; ensure coordination of procurement and delivery of materials, field office involvement and subcontractors to meet contractual and profitability requirements.
- Manages on-site day-to-day activities to include directing employees and subcontractors on assigned projects, participation in and documentation of all on-site project meetings as well as acting as main contact in negotiation of change orders with all parties.
- Maintains all records of project status, changes, material flow and other control records as well as required reports, both internal and external. Furnish and maintain all related project correspondences, claims, punch list records, daily on-site work logs, audits, project schedule and close-out analysis for contracts.
- Establish, maintain and foster effective communications between customer, engineering, technical support and other related on-site construction trades.
- Assist sales representative in the proposal and preparation of contracts for large systems to ensure close out profitability by providing subcontractor recommendations.
- Provide to Technical Services and Engineering management any technical feedback that may improve productivity and/or quality engineering design methods.
- Assists management with monthly forecasts as well as keeping management and subordinates informed of progress.
- Maintain monthly scheduled meetings with the customer to foster effective communication on projects and ideas to enhance the customer experience and meet their expectations
- Participate in monthly scheduled PIM (profit improvement meetings) working with internal customers from all departments to identify positive process improvements made on projects as well as identify areas of improvement for future projects to minimize gross margin erosion.
- Three (3) to five (5) years project management experience preferably in the Physical Security field
- Three (3) to five (5) years construction, electrical, electronic security, or systems integration experience.
- Knowledge of access control systems, CCTV both analog and IP based, intercom systems, and intrusion detection systems.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.