Loyal Source's Technical Division is hiring a Software Engineer II for our client in Oviedo, FL
For more information, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or send a resume to email@example.com.
The Software Engineer performs software-engineering assignments relative to the modification and/or development of A-10 Suite 10 software upgrade. Assists team in the formulation and development of systems or subsystems architecture, requirements, and design documents. Performs software algorithm development, design, coding, and documentation work of systems. Assists in the evaluation of software activities, so as to ensure compliance with software engineering standards.
- Works independently or with minimal guidance to analyze and design efficient software solutions that fully satisfy all allocated and derived requirements for behavior and performance of the A-10 software subsystems.
- Performs software requirements analysis, design, system integration, troubleshooting, system testing/evaluations and documentation support and reviews as defined by the A-10 Software Development Process.
- Analyze A-10 software related training systems documentation to determine the validity, feasibility, resource requirements and any potential impact to training systems software.
- Develops and executes Static & Unit tests for A-10 subsystems in accordance with specified test procedures and resolves associated discrepancies/deficiencies.
- Provides inputs for the development of test plans and procedures to validate the functional correctness and desired performance of the final product.
- Prepares the documentation, data, and presentation material needed to support design reviews and validates the correctness, completeness, and feasibility of solutions. Successfully and succinctly presents technical information to all levels of personnel.
- Continually apprises supervisor of progress on assigned task(s).
- Must be able to work six (6) Days a week and different shifts as needed.
- Must meet software development deadlines within cost & schedule.
- Must be able to Travel up to 50%.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ experience (or an equivalent combination of training and professional work experience that provides the required knowledge and skills).
- Experience with A-10 flight/weapon simulation systems is a plus (e.g., OFT, WST, real-time executives, distributed interactive simulation, avionics, I/O, aural cueing systems, flight, engines, 1553, multi-function displays interface, visual systems etc.).
- Must have a current US Department of Defense secret security clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.