Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a security technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Virginia Beach, VA.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lenel Certified (Lenel Certified Associate OR Lenel Certified Professional OR Lenel Certified Expert)
- Works independently or directs teams in support of security system design, integration, installation, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, documentation
- Conducts security system database administration
- Provides software support
- Responsible for configuration management.
- Supervise or oversee the work done by other Key and Non-Key personnel with lessor qualifications and certifications.
- Minimum qualifications are at least 10 years of experience working with Access Control, Intrusion Detection, and Closed-Circuit Television systems
- Experience for qualifications must be within the last 15 years.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.