Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a technical support technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Menlo Park, CA.
For more information, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or send a resume to email@example.com.
Providing support for Technical Solutions, Ops Center, and field teams, working on Access Control and CCTV Systems Service.
- The ability to learn subject matter quickly and immediately apply knowledge to implement a responsible plan or decision.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and projects
- The ability to work outside of regular business hours / times to support business needs
- Consistently high level of customer service and professional demeanor
- Familiar with perimeter and physical security concepts, access control and video management systems.
- “Hands-on” experience/knowledge of troubleshooting physical security hardware, network cabling, etc.
- Understands the standards and practices that go into an Intermediate Distribution Frame (IDF) or Equipment room.
- Highly detail oriented when documenting and executing system changes.
- Application Engineer must be proficient with the following systems:
- Access Control: Software House CCure 9000
- Video Management Systems: Genetec
- Physical Security Hardware: Access Control Panels; IP Cameras; Sensors; Electric Locks
- 3-5 years of Physical Security Industry technology experience
- Technical troubleshooting Experience of field security technology devices
- General knowledge/experience of Project Management & Team Leadership skill sets
- Technical Training and or equivalent experience and/or certifications on but not limited to the following:
- Access Control Systems
- Video Management
- Video Intercom Systems
- Network/IP Technologies
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
- Has a passion to learn and a curiosity for how things function
- Familiarity with Enterprise level/global customers a plus
- Comfort/Familiarity of Access Control Systems: Enterprise Software House CCure 9000 (must have or received Certification within 90 days of hire); Brivo; Biometrics, Key/Locker management, etc.
- Comfort/Familiarity of Video Management Systems: Advanced Genetec (must have or received Certification within 90 days of hire); Exact Vision; Eagle Eye, etc.
- Comfort/Familiarity of Physical Security Hardware: Access Control Panels; IP Cameras; Sensors; Locks; IP Bio Readers; IP Intercoms; IP Key management
- Familiarity of Life Safety, Fire Detection & Suppression Systems
- Familiarity of General Low-Voltage (sound and data)
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.