Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Program Manager for a an opportunity with our client based in Baltimore, MD.
For more information, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send a resume to email@example.com.
About the Position
- Understanding of HSPD-12, FIPS-201-2, FISMA, FICAM, and the GSA APL as they apply to Federal Electronic Security Systems
- Manage engineers and technical staff to define project requirements and prepare pricing quotations
- Coordinating installation activities and ensuring project performance
- Ensuring all reporting requirements are completed
- Communicating to the agency any issues which may impact project completion dates or performance.
- Overall management of the Contract, to include managing all Contractor staff and assisting the customers in developing remediation standards for Senate state offices.
- Develop and implement processes for coordinating with outside federal agencies, to include but not limited to, the General Services Administration and the Federal Protective Service (FPS) as well as coordination processes between the FPS MegaCenter responsible for monitoring the site and the Contractor central monitoring station.
- Provide a single point of contact for billing on all invoices to the customer; prepare and provide Contractor estimates for task orders and/or change orders; maintain purchase order tracking for all Contractor provided services; ensuring the overall program is operated within budget; reviewing and presenting new equipment for review by the customer for possible inclusion in the security design; working with local Contractor branches to ensure the customers standards are followed; preparing and presenting quarterly programmatic status reports to the customer; and preparing and presenting weekly and quarterly status reports for all ongoing projects.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and monitoring all program activities, including technical performance and financial profitability under the terms and conditions of the government contractual specifications and requirements to ensure optimum profit and customer satisfaction. Program Manager will ensure Senior Program Manager and Leadership receive information and reports on key metrics and deliverables and any potential issues.
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates. Must direct efforts to ensure contractual and corporate compliance of work performed.
- Providing leadership to train and direct multi-disciplined technical and administrative personnel (including subcontractors) to resolve engineering, administrative and field issues occurring during project implementation and installation.
- Possess corporate operational authority to make financial and operational decisions without the consultation of others.
- Coach and mentor technical and project team members on effective project management practices and techniques.
- Negotiating with customers to obtain additional business, identifying and pursuing new opportunities for contract revenue growth. With senior leadership, manages/directs efforts for program growth or new opportunities.
- Leads work teams in a continuous improvement environment with quality tools, behaviors and practices.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure compliance with Corporate and Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Recruit and hire qualified candidates.
Degrees Needed for Position: Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Certifications Needed for Position:
- Certified Project Manager (e.g., PMP, PgMP) required
- Network experience with Network + or comparable certification
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing large and complex security projects
- Lenel, Milestone DVR, Northern DVR and American Dynamics DVR/VMS
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot networked ESS, connectivity, and physical security system hardware and software issues, both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to communicate and work seamlessly with client and internal personnel. Ability to generate and submit reports, spreadsheets, system riser diagrams, and other such documentation for submission to the client.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.