Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Command and Control Systems Integrator to work with our client at Camp Pendleton in California to support the USMC I Marine Expeditionary Force (I MEF) G-6/Communications Section.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or via email at email@example.com.
- The contractor shall support the staff sections by coordinating and de-conflicting C2 systems integration with higher, adjacent, and supporting organizations within the Department of Defense which may affect the MAGTF command and control network and critical systems as defined by I MEF stakeholders.
- The contractor shall discover, request, and maintain C2 systems ports and protocols.
- The contractor shall ensure network firewalls, virtual local area networks (VLAN), domain associations, naming conventions and active directory organizational units (OU) are configured properly to enable C2 systems functionality in accordance with established threshold and objective levels.
- The contractor shall make recommendations to the government to define objectives for C2 applications based on the interrelationships of threats, vulnerabilities as they relate to overall MEF exercise phases.
- The contractor shall provide recommendations to the government for planning and coordinating C2 integration that will prevent, deny, or destroy enemy capabilities targeting MAGTF C2 systems and critical systems.
- The contractor shall provide recommendations to align and prioritize resources, assets, and shall coordinate directly with each staff section to employ CAPESET systems, C2PC, JTCW, AFATDS.
- The contractor shall coordinate with the staff sections to identify and prioritize systems that support each phase of an exercise/operation and develop logical topologies supporting Command and Control in a Denied or Degraded Environment (C2D2E).
- The contractor shall support development and execution of appropriate Information Management CONOPS, plans, and annexes K/U. Provide governance and oversight on the employment and integration of C2 systems in accordance with I MEF/ 1st MEB TTPs
- The contractor shall define objectives for C2 applications based on the interrelationships of threats, vulnerabilities as they relate to overall MEF exercise phases.
- The contractor shall support the staff sections in the identification of key terrain in the C2 architecture related to future plans and current operations.
- The contractor shall Identify and align multiple data sources (authoritative and required) to provide comprehensive visibility on exercises, operations, and missions
- The contractor shall ensure Technical Directives (TECHDIRs) are created, submitted and de-conflicted with the C2 communications architecture, intelligence collections plan, planned cyberspace fires, airspace control order (ACO) and operations as appropriate.
- The contractor shall de-conflict SIPR/NIPR/CENTRIX network and communications media plan to identify potential C2 systems fratricide; recommend alternative COAs.
- The contractor shall develop and assess operational metrics, analyze feedback, and integrate new technologies.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.