Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a systems administrator for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Washington, DC.
For more information, please contact Ian Machicote at 407-930-8547 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site Lead shall act as the central point of contact with the program and shall have the full authority to act for the Contractor in the performance of the required work and services under this task order. In addition, the Site Lead shall be responsible for the following:
- Ensure compliance with Federal rules and regulations; and has the full authority to negotiate and make binding decisions for the company.
- Operate and maintain the existing program access control, intrusion detection, and CCTV systems and equipment distributed across the program facilities within the National Capitol Region.
- Serve as onsite supervisor for the three assigned technicians under this task order in the performance of their duties and responsibilities.
- Adhere to all comprehensive daily system checklist provided by the Program that will be used by the Site Lead who will fully check the operation of both the ACS/IDS/CCTV systems at each location at the beginning of each shift of the Site Lead.
- Maintain a baseline configuration of both the ACS/IDS and CCTV systems.
- Keep the PACS/IDS and CCTV Configuration Management Plan up to date at all times.
- Provide programming, installation, and support services for system expansions and upgrades. Add / change / update / remove devices, events, and schedules to the MDI / CCURE / CCTV applications and databases as needed.
- Maintain a current list of all user profiles and passwords.
- Maintain CISCO switch network throughout all the program locations that have CISCO switches.
- Maintain AEGIS test bed equipment that is used to test patches, new software and equipment before applying to the live ACS/IDS/CCTV systems.
- Perform tests of all backups and systems to include the Disaster recovery servers / systems as determined by the program.
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT and PACS systems. Optimizes system operation and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provides assistance to users in accessing and using PACS/IT systems.
- Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves all system related problems. SA-III performs system backups and recovery procedures. Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- The Site Lead / System Administrator shall have no less than five years as a Site Lead with verifiable experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher, experience in operations and maintenance of video systems and CCTV, current Windows operating systems, MS SQL database applications, MDI/Software House hardware, software, and architecture, Bosch CCTV, video matrix switcher based equipment and American Dynamics CCTV video based equipment, and a strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Extensive knowledge of IP bases and analogue PACS and CCTV systems.
- Must have an IT background and experience performing basic trouble shooting and basic maintenance of other systems, i.e., gate arms, security portals, turnstiles, bollards, A+ PC / Hardware repair experience.
- Extensive experience (three years minimum) in the integration, installation operation and maintenance of CCTV systems, electronic access control devices (readers and strikes) and intrusion detection equipment.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI eligible
The following certifications are required for the Site Lead / System Administrator:
- MDI and CCURE Advanced Integrator Certification within 1 year of project initiation.
- MDI and CCURE Installer / Maintainer Certification within 6 months of project initiation.
- The Site Lead must also be certified by the software/hardware applications vendors listed in this SOW for the configuration of field equipment and have the ability to converse subject matter to vendors support as needed.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.